A four bedroom, three bathroom apartment in Porta Venezia, occupying the entire second floor of the building. The vast, high-ceilinged sitting room has two separate sofa areas, a dining table that seats eight and four sets of French windows leading onto a balcony. A glass door with a dramatic classical pediment opens into a modern, high gloss kitchen. There’s an ensuite master bedroom, an ensuite double, a further bedroom with three single beds and an office with two single beds. Located in one of Milan’s most exclusive residential districts, this home is a short walk from the famous shopping area of Quad d’Oro, with its designer boutiques, antiques shops and chic cafés in neoclassical mansions. For respite, the city’s oldest public park is just minutes away and the historical Palazzo Isimbardi is also within easy reach. Palestro Metro station is a five-minute walk away.
*The map location may be approximate
– 6 Single beds, 1 Queen size bed, 1 Sofa bed
– 2 Baths, 4 Showers, 5 Toilets
– There is a a sofabed in the study that can sleep two people, however it is more comfortable for one.
– The fireplace in this home is ornamental.
– To access the third bedroom you need to walk through the study.
- Air conditioning
- Babies/toddlers welcome
- Coffee machine
- Gas hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Music player
- Satellite or cable
- Washing machine