THE FIRST ONE&ONLY RESORT IN EUROPE IS SURE TO CAPTIVATE WITH A STUNNING DESTINATION OVERLOOKING 1.2K M OF THE ADRIATIC SEA. LOCATED IN THE HEART OF BOK A BAY, THIS 60-ACRE DESTINATION OVERLOOKS MOUNTAIN AND SEA WHILE STILL EMPHASISING A SENSE OF PRIVACY.
Feel the world melt away as you unwind on One&Only Portonovi’s secluded sandy beach and, as the Mediterranean sun washes over you, let the uplifting beats from Tapasake Club gently get under your skin. Allow your mood to dictate which of the sparkling pools you’d prefer to take a dip in, before ambling across to one of our world-class restaurants to savour an array of Montenegrin, Mediterranean and Asian flavours. For relaxation where the emphasis is on health and wellbeing, the pioneering Espace Chenot takes a 360-degree approach to your pampering and purification needs.
Location: Portonovi, Montenegro
A BAY OF R ARE BEAUTY
Its location at the entrance of Boka Bay in western Montenegro, makes One&Only Portonovi the perfect base from which to explore the 300-kilometre Montenegrin coastline and its 117 blush coloured beaches.
• The resort is an easily accessible one-hour drive from Dubrovnik, with the airport served by a range of airlines; it is also well equipped to handle private jets. The resorts’ private transfers are also 50 minutes’ drive from Tivat Airport. Helicopter transfers will be available.
• With its enviable position in Portonovi, the resort is situated in an enclosed space for a sense of privacy.
• Showcasing the beauty of Montenegro’s natural elements, One&Only Portonovi presents a mix of 113 guest rooms, suites and villas along with ten One&Only Private Homes. Each individual one has been designed to maximise the mesmerising views of the surrounding bay, gardens and mountains.
• A contemporary take of Venetian architecture, the striking, classic design is defined by arched windows, red-tiled roofs and geometrical columns.
TIME TO PLAY, SPACE TO BE
Resort – The year-round destination resort invites guests to take full advantage of its plentiful on-site experiences for all ages. With secluded private pools, a tennis club with two floodlit courts, KidsOnly and One Tribe for the younger guests, internal Venetian courtyards as well as access to a private beach and jetty, One&Only Portonovi is primed to become Montenegro’s most covetable address.
• Water – The Bay of Kotor with its calm, cobalt-blue inlets is renowned for the staggering superyachts, which dock along this iconic stretch of coastline. Favourably positioned at the bay’s opening, the resort’s private jetty and the 238-berth D-Marin Portonovi Marina are ideal home ports affording yachts of all sizes direct access to the warm and welcoming Adriatic Sea. The limestoneridged Mediterranean coast’s islands, meanwhile, make for a memorable day trip. Wherever you decide to set sail, you’re in for a treat: this entire region is made for chasing sunsets.
• Land – Boka’s winding roads through its black mountains entice you to get behind the wheel and explore this small, but perfectly packaged locale.
With monasteries secreted within caves, mythical citadels, a startling variety of vividly coloured birds, Njegoš – the highest mausoleum in the world, the oldest olive tree on earth, and jaw-dropping sea and mountain views from each and every angle, Boka Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site for a reason.
CELEBRATE YOUR WAY
With their finger on the pulse, One&Only Portonovi will raise the bar high for toe-tapping, heartstirring, celebratory occasions.
• Our indoor/outdoor spaces can be transformed into spellbinding locations for bespoke events, hosting up to 150 guests.
• For a timeless feel, the old Chapel from the 16th century sits in Herceg Novi. Framed by the bay and the mountains, it will be the perfect place to say ‘I do’ or to renew your vows.
ONE&ONLY PRIVATE HOMES
• The resort features an exclusive collection of 10 One&Only Private Homes.
• Enjoy all of One&Only’s legendary services and facilities in one of ten private homes. With individual pools and direct access to your own beach and jetty, these homes allow you to experience the best of both resort and home.
DINING FOR ALL FIVE SENSES
Inspired by the rich and fertile lands in which it is established, the resort takes guests on a vibrant culinary journey that is as wholesome as it is flavoursome. Employing only the freshest, finest bounty from both the sea and the land, each of the restaurants’ revered chefs promise to create food that nourishes the soul.
• Sabia is partnering with a celebrity chef and will delight diners with its rustic cuisine, with an organic crudo and mozzarella bar, and a wood fire oven for artisan pizzas just some of the restaurant’s highlights.
• Tapasake Club, the Asian fusion restaurant and pool club, is set to be the pulsating heart of the resort. Embracing modern, laidback indulgence, a cool coastal ambience affords guests a true taste of the Mediterranean.
• For local delicacies, La Veranda’s extensive à la carte and buffet options champion locally-sourced ingredients and Montenegrin cooking method, with each dish telling its own story.
• Modern resident bar, Caminetti is a relaxing spot in which to mingle with friends while admiring the spectacular views over the terrace, gardens, beach and ocean. Enjoy the extensive cocktail list, world’s most famous loose-leaf teas collection, as well as Mediterranean tapas, afternoon tea and French patisseries.
• One&Only’s legendary private dining experiences can also be curated in a variety of locations across the resort.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
The pinnacle of cleansing and spacentred wellness, the world-famous Espace Chenot makes its way to the shores of Montenegro.
• Blending Chinese medicine and Western technology, Espace Chenot takes a fullyintegrated, holistic approach to wellness with life-changing detoxifying programmes and ‘next generation technology’ in skin care.
• As part of the Chenot Method® the resort will offer Biolight and Detox Diet plans, to promote vitality and boost energy levels with scientific backing.
• A fitness centre with the most recent Technogym™ equipment, private one-onone training sessions as well as yoga, movement and exercise classes are available for a multi-dimensional wellness experience.
- 10 private homes
- 16th century chapel
- Espace Chenot
- Swimming pools