NESTLED WITHIN A NATURAL AMPHITHEATRE SHAPED BY THE VERTICAL CLIFFS OF DEVIL’S PEAK AND LION’S HEAD SITS CAPE TOWN IN ALL ITS COASTAL GLORY. ELEGANTLY SITUATED ON THE CITY’S VICTORIA AND ALFRED WATERFRONT IS THE VIBRANT AND URBANE ONE&ONLY CAPE TOWN.
Look out to captivating views of Table Mountain. Let your curiosity draw you over to a lush private island where tranquil and secluded spa treatments await. Engage your palate with the celebrated cuisine of local chef Reuben Riffel whose creations draw on historical influence by combining Cape Malay spices with Dutch and British fare. Explore Japanese dishes infused with Peruvian ingredients, as reimagined by global fusion-master Nobuyuki ‘Nobu’ Matsuhisa at his first African restaurant. Allow Cape Town’s natural reserves to refresh your perspective. Wander through the wine country, like the magnificent Franschhoek Valley, South Africa’s food and wine capital. In Stellenbosch, sample Merlot, Pinotage, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon, the region’s most cultivated grapes.
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Nestled within a natural amphitheatre shaped by the vertical cliffs of Devil’s
Peak and Lion’s Head sits Cape Town in all of its coastal glory. Here, commanding an enviable spot in the city’s fashionable Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, is One&Only Cape Town, overlooking the marina with panoramic views of Table Mountain.
• Cape Town is located at the Northern end of Africa’s Cape Peninsula where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet.
• Cape Town’s premiere urban chic resort reveals uninterrupted views of the legendary Table Mountain.
• Two man-made islands in the middle of the resort.
• Four-season Mediterranean climate with mild winters and warm summers:
– September to February (Spring/Summer) – average temperature of
– March to August (Autumn/Winter) – average temperature of
TIME TO PLAY, SPACE TO BE
A year-round destination, Cape Town is a gateway to unique adventures in
• Exciting shark cage diving, wildlife safaris and historical trips to Robben
• Local wine country excursions and beautiful botanical gardens.
• An expansive infinity-edge pool, the largest in Southern Africa.
• On-site KidsOnly club offering an array of exciting complimentary
activities for young guests.
All the spacious rooms and suites are presented in ten different categories with clean lines, contemporary art and dark African woods; either located in the Marina Rise or the Island.
91 rooms and suites with expansive glass doors and private balconies, offering views of Table Mountain or the harbourside.
Marina Rooms offer exceptional views of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria &
Alfred Waterfront from a large private balcony. Available with either a Kingsize or two Queen-size beds.
Marina Suites / Marina Grand Suites
Offering uninhibited views of Table Mountain, Marina Suites have its own
private balcony, a large walk-in closet and en suite bathroom. Marina Grand Suites are with a separate dining room and expansive lounge; and can be transformed into a two bedroom suite by utilising an interconnecting Marina Table Mountain Room featuring two Queen-sized beds.
Table Mountain Suite
Even with only one bedroom, the suite’s exceptional design incorporates a 12 seat dining table making it ideal for social or business gatherings. The suite is also complemented by a large entertainment area, kitchen, personal chef upon request, executive office, 24-hour butler service, private gym and magnificent terrace.
Awe-inspiring views of Table Mountain and the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront are enjoyed throughout the entire space. Features two bedrooms, a gorgeous living space, private kitchen, entertainment area, 12-seater dining room, personal gym with massage bed. Its kitchen, with separate entrance, allows the 24-hour butler or upon-request private chef access for your convenience.
40 rooms and suites are secluded on a lushly landscaped island, surrounded by waterways, featuring large outdoor patios or balconies providing the ultimate private escape.
Island Superior Rooms
Surrounding the shimmering infinity-edge pool, each features either one Kingsize or two Queen-size beds and is available as interconnecting rooms offering a perfect space for families.
Island Suites (One-bedroom)
With a King-size bedroom, a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom, these
suites surround the shimmering infinity-edge pool ideal for sunbathing or
relaxing under shaded pavilions, and all feature an outdoor terrace or balcony overlooking the resort’s waterways.
Island Grand Suites (Two-bedroom)
The spacious Two Bedroom Island Suites consist of one bedrooms with a Kingsize bed and the other features two Queen-size beds. Both bedrooms have large walk-in closets and bathrooms. The lounge area has a fireplace, and the dining area opens to a large outdoor terrace overlooking the marina waterways. A fully-equipped kitchen has a separate entrance, allowing a private chef* access for your convenience. * A private chef can be pre-arranged at an additional charge.
DINING FOR ALL FIVE SENSES
The resort has a wonderful collection of restaurants, bars and special dining venues, offering an array of local and international cuisine, including:
• Nobu– Contemporary Japanese cuisine with Peruvian influences by the
legendary Michelin-star chef, Nobuyuki ‘Nobu’ Matsuhisa.
• Reuben’s – South African celebrity chef Reuben Riffel marries together
local Cape influences with seasonal South African ingredients to create
sophisticated and stylish menus.
• Isola – located on one of the private islands, offers poolside casual dining
featuring a combination of Mediterranean and South African cuisine.
• Vista Bar & Lounge – with panoramic views of Table Mountain, is perfect
for afternoons of laid back indulgence or evenings of high- energy chic.
• Wine Loft – An impressive wine loft with a collection over 5000 bottles
and a spectacular tasting room showcases the region’s renowned and
• One&Only Spa, located on its very own 1000m² private island, offers an
exclusive and unparalleled spa retreat; with 12 treatment rooms, couples
treatment rooms and Relaxation Suite – as well as private wet areas, saunas and Thermal Suites.
• Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez – signature offering from
France’s ‘foot virtuoso’ fuses beauty, wellbeing and relaxation by focussing
on the feet, legs, hands and arms.
• Fitness Centre – featuring Kinesis™ and Technogym® equipment, inspires
guests to being their journey to fitness and wellbeing; guides them on how
to achieve their goals and support them in maintaining active lifestyles.
PRIVATE EVENTS AND MEETING SPACES
• With iconic Table Mountain views, the Ballroom accommodates up to
120 guests for a wedding reception with a dance floor, or 250 guests for a
• With commanding views of Waterfront Marina and Table Mountain, the
Marina Room hosts up to 40 guests for a banquet and 60 for a cocktail
• The Business Centre Boardroom features six workstations and hosts up to
- Business Centre Boardroom
- Fitness Centre
- infinity-edge pool
- Kids club
- Panoramic views
- shark cage diving
- SPA on a private island
- Wine Loft