Beautiful 128 sq. mt. apartment located in Foro Buonaparte, near the Castello Sforzesco, a short walk from the Lanza (metro line MM2 – green) and Cairoli Castello metro stations (metro line MM1 – red).
This apartment, located on the 1st floor (with elevator), is made up of a large living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. The particularity of this property lies in its exposed brick ceiling, dating back to the early 1900s which was kept original after the renovation.
Entering, you immediately find the large and elegant living room furnished with a table for 8 and an 8 seat sofa, convertible if necessary into a double sofa bed.
The living room also has a small balcony overlooking the internal courtyard.
On the left, there is the kitchen, which has an island with stools and is equipped with a refrigerator with freezer, oven, gas stove, and dishwasher. From here, you can find the laundry room equipped with a washer / dryer.
From the living room, a corridor leads to the rest of the rooms:
– the first bathroom with a bathtub (no window);
– the second bathroom with shower (with a window);
– the first bedroom, furnished with a double bed (made up of 2 single beds), bedside tables with lamps, and an 8-door wardrobe;
– the second bedroom, with a comfortable double sofa bed and a large 4-door wardrobe;
– the third bedroom, located at the end of the corridor with a double bed (made up of 2 single beds), bedside tables with lamps, and a wide wardrobe with 4 doors.
- Air conditioning
- Electric kettle
- First Aid kit
- House linens
- Ironing set
- Maid service upon request
- Maintenance services
- Washing machine