Villa’s wholly unique design is inspired by the gentle, undulating curves that are found in nature. This three bedroom Soneva Jani Maldives beachfront villa is a sprawling 1,956 sqm with not a straight line in sight. It has a freshwater swimming pool and children’s pool with its own water slide. There is also a children’s treehouse by the pool.
On the ground floor the separate master suite has an outdoor bathroom with a water feature. The ground is also home to the spacious open-plan living and dining area, as well as the kitchen, chocolate room and wine vault. The dedicated gym, sauna and steam room suite comes with its own outdoor bathroom with a water feature. On the first floor, the two guest bedrooms are joined by a roped gangway, each with an en suite bathroom and toilet. This villa’s viewing tower is crowned with a dining table, which is the highest point on the island.
Ref.: 3 Bedroom Island Reserve, Soneva Jani, Chapter 2.
Max occupancy: 6 adults
• Three bedrooms throughout this double-storey villa
• Two outdoor bathrooms with water features
• One guest toilet
• Flat screen TV and sound system
• Freshwater swimming pool and children’s pool with water slide
• Spacious open-plan kitchen, dining room and living room
• Minibar with an espresso machine
• Dedicated gym, sauna and steam room suite
• Viewing tower with a dining table
• Wine vault and chocolate room
• Roped gangway
• Two sunken outdoor dining areas, one covered and one uncovered
• Outdoor deck, daybeds and sun loungers
• Bicycles or tricycles for every guests
• In-villa safe, air conditioning and fans
• Mr./Ms. Friday butler service
- children’s pool with water slide
- Freshwater swimming pool
- Outdoor deck
- Roped gangway